Schedule This Week
- Monday at 6 pm eastern: Viva & Barnes Live:
- Tuesday at 9 pm eastern: Bourbon w/ Barnes
- Wednesday at noon eastern: Alex Jones Live:
- Thursday at 9 pm eastern: Bourbon w/ Barnes:
- Friday & Saturday, Atlanta, GA: Vaccine Injured Conference:
- The Closing Argument Today: The real reason for the Trump indictment
Introduction: Top 10 Headlines
- Banking crisis deepens, as banks seeking last-resort lending from Fed skyrockets to 2008 levels. UBS now owns Credit Suisse as consolidation increases.
- DeSantis mixed statement on Trump impending indictment.
- Xi visits Putin, as geopolitical quakes continue to shock the west.
- March Madness turns mad, but SportsPicks subscribers are still in the black.
- Lawsuits move forward against big banks over Epstein.
- French protests rock France, as Macron barely survives collapse of government in no-confidence vote.
- Quick guilty verdicts in Oath Keepers 1/6 case.
- Jim Jordan fights back against New York DA.
- Big win against Biden admin attempt to seize regulatory power over your backyard pond.
Wisdom of the Day: “To prick the sides of my intent, but only vaulting ambition, which o’erleaps itself and falls on the’other.” Macbeth.